What We Do
Makai is committed to providing exceptional services to our government and commercial customers.
Systems Engineering & Integration
- Our SMEs are currently supporting complex, cross-service DoD systems.
Managed Network Services
- Makai provides a full range of network management services including tactical network design, installation, and access management.
Data Management & Cloud Migration
- Makai's SMEs are currently supporting cloud migration efforts with the U.S. Air Force.
Application Development & DevSecOps
- Our SMEs are currently leading agile process redesign and integration efforts for DoD customers.
- Makai is currently providing network modernization and RMF compliance expertise in support of the U.S. Marine Corps.
Business Consulting & Process Improvement
- Makai advises government and industry organizations on pathways to organizational efficiency and process optimization.
Technology Maturation & Risk Reduction
- Within our Gemini 5G test lab, Makai conducts IRAD projects to evaluate emerging technologies including AI/ML and 5G.
SETA / A&AS
- Through a prime contract, Makai is currently providing SETA support for the Navel Education Training Command (NETC).
To enable the rapid deployment and reconfiguration of multi-domain mobile network architectures, Makai developed the Hardened Operational Networking Unit (HONU), a flexible edge compute platform.
- The HONU is able to accommodate multiple WAN connections concurrently. The HONU serves as a gateway for any network type including 5G, SATCOM, and Tactical Data Links.
- The HONU's plug-and-play design is easily adapted to meet user requirements. Makai's vendor-agnostic approach allows us to integrate any mission critical hardware or software component.
- The HONU's autosensing firewall switches between networks to minimize latency and optimize throughput.